You execute a Dunning Run and you notice that a Customer Invoice that is overdue is not included in the Dunning Proposal List.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Select the Dunning view.
- Show All Dunning Proposals.
- Search for the Dunning ID: XXX (XXX stands for the ID of the Dunning).
- Click on the ID.
- Select the Dunning Items tab.
Invoice XYZ is missing in the Dunning Proposal List (XYZ stands for the ID of the invoice you expect a Dunning Proposal to be issued for as the invoice is overdue).
There are few causes that may result in this issue:
- You have not defined a dunning level for the document type (invoice or down payment request).
- The receivable has already been dunned and the next dunning level has not yet been reached.
- The highest dunning level has already been reached.
- You have agreed with your customer that payments will be made by direct debit.
- You have blocked the receivable for dunning.
- You have blocked the customer for dunning.
This is the normal system behavior.
Once the Receivable item or the Customer satisfy one of the status listed in the causes above, the Receivable item is not included in the Dunning Proposal list.
Help Portal Document: Automatic Dunning
Dunning Run, Dunning Proposal List, Cycle de Relance Client, Facture Echue. , KBA , AP-DUE-DUN , Dunning , How To