During Migration of Customers, you are receiving the error 'Duplicate Email/Fax/External System Channels are not allowed'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects and then Open Activity List
- Choose Migration of Customers and select 'Migrate customers using the migration tool'
- Upload the file and then select Execute Migration Step by Step
- In the Validation File step, You will the receive the above mentioned error
You have maintained multiple entries for the same output channel with different E-mail ids.
There should be only one entry maintianed for Account ID, Business Document Name, Output Channel and "TO" E-mail combination.
- Open the file and go to the tab Document Output Channels.
- Now maintain the Two e-mail ids in the column "TO" E-mail with a semicolon in between and remove the extra entry.
- Example : First email id;Second email id.
- Upload the file and execute the migration.
Now you will not see any errors during migration.
Migration, Customers, Output Channel, Output documents, E-mail , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem