You see that the system has released an automatically created Project Invoice Request during the night, however, you did not expect the document to be released.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represent the ID of the Customer Project Invoice Request).
- Document shows as Processed.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- You see that the Invoice document has been released.
Under the General tab of the Sales Order document, there is an area called Project Invoicing.
Here you can choose how Invoice items are proposed in an automatically created Project Invoice Request and you can select the Automatic Release checkbox.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the reference Sales Order).
- Click the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the Project Invoicing section.
Even if you have not set up an Invoice Run to release these documents, when you select the Automatic Release checkbox, the system understands that the document has to be released and it will perform the job when the Background Job runs at night.
This is the system expect behavior.
Project Invoice; Invoice Request; Automatic; Release; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To