The design of job description in the external job posting in RMK doesn't follow what was set in the external job description in RMC. The secont/next line doesn't line up with the first line, instead, the next line up with the bullet point. An example:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Version
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- In Recruiting, open a Job Requisition
- Check the External Job Description section
- Verify that the words within the bullet points respect a specific format
- Go to the External Job Post in RMK
- Check the bullet points are not following the same format as the External Job Description in RMC.
Due to different design behaviors in different browsers, this design compromise will be missing inside the system, therefore it's considered as an expected behavior.
We welcome inputs from customer to improve or change any functionality of our products. If you would like to have this feature changed, please provide feedback to the Product Management team via the Customer Community at http://community.successfactors.com/. All enhancement requests are reviewed by our Product Management team and, if successful, are developed and implemented within future development cycles. For detailed steps on how to raise an enhancement request please follow the Knowledge Base Article 2090228 on "How to submit an enhancement request".
2240751 - Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Bullet Points; Job Description Design; Not Centering; Bullets Format; Numbering; Bullets And Numbering; Number Format; , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem