When attempting to add the domains on an Assignment Profile rule, the system states "You do not have the required permission to view this page."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new role and add specific workflows to it
- Make sure that the "Add Domain" and "Add Domain Restriction" workflows are missing
- Go to an Assignment Profile
- Click on Manage Rules
- Click on Add Domain
- "You do not have the required permission to view this page." is thrown.
Missing workflows on the role
- Go to the role that is assigned to the admin
- Go to Workflows tab
- Add the "Add Domain" and "Add Domain Restriction" workflows
- Save the changes
workflows assignment profile required permission view page missing edit role workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Workflows/ Permissions , Problem