You are trying to add discounts for a Bill of Material maintained in a Sales Quote or Sales Order, but you cannot give any discounts on this product on item level because the Add button is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will consider that the sales quote ABC (ABC represents the Sales Quote ID) has a bill of material set on product line 11.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the sales quote ABC.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click on Edit.
- Select the product line 11.
- You will see that the Add button is grayed out, therefore it's not possible to add discounts on this product.
Changes in Bill of Materials are not allowed on C4C, they are only replicated from ERP/ECC to C4C and maintained on Products facet of the Sales Quote/Order.
The bill of material in this case is part of the item product line 10, then on C4C you can only add products pricings direct to the product on line 10.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
You can only change product pricing of BOM's (Bill of Materials) on ERP. Then when you request the External Pricing, these changes will be applied.
If you need to add discounts in the Bill of Materials on C4C urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Bill of Materials, Discount, Sales Quote, Sales Order , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To