You create and release an accounting document (for example an Invoice or an Expense Report) and you notice that the document is incorrect due to for example an incorrect Tax Code or an incorrect Posting Date maintained.
You have then created a cancellation document to cancel the original one. This has put both documents as Unposted Source Documents in the General Ledger work center. These documents are not relevant anymore as you have created another document with the correct input and you would like to cancel or delete them.
SAP Business ByDesign
You cannot cancel these documents as they have been canceled already.
You must mark the cancellation document as irrelevant. Once the cancellation document is marked as irrelevant, the canceled document will be marked as irrelevant and both documents will be no more in the Unposted Source Document.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit view.
- Select the Source Documents sub view.
- In the Unposted Source Documents, look for the cancellation document: XXX (XXX stands for the ID of the cancellation document).
- Select the button Actions > View Business Transaction.
- Select the button Mark as Irrelevant.
Unposted Source Document, Pièces d'Origines Non Comptabilisées, Pièces d'Origine Non Pertinentes , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem