Sometimes mass updates on fields are required, and to save some time, we may use Integration Center to assist us.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
** Before you proceed with any changes, we highly recommend that you run those on your test environment first. the Integration Center is a tool that have the pontential to change configuration and information, which might cause malfunction on the environment and/or audit non conformities due to data change **
In this example we will update a picklist field (Required Travel)
- Build a CSV (UTF -8) file containing the columns: Job Requisition ID (1), True/False column for Boolean Draft option (2), column(s) with information you wish to update (3) (labels can be anything).
- Upload the file in a FTP server (Name must not contain spaces).
- Go to Integration center> Create new (1) > Scheduled CSV Input Integration (2).
- Search for JobRequisition entity (1) and select it (2).
- Under Configure Fields (1) > use button "Upload Sample CSV" (2) and add the same file created in Step1, you will see the columns you have created (3)
- Still under Configure Fields, click on the connector icon (1) and then you will have to link the fields from your CSV, to the Job Requisition fields you will be updating (2)
an it will look like this:
* please keep in mind that you will have to link column True/False to the option "isDraft Boolean" to ensure that you can update the fields even when you don't have all Required fields filled for the Job Requisitions
** Please also keep in mind that not all fields support this action.
- Under Source setting> fill the FTP information to the file
Under Review and Run> Save the work and then select “run now”, then just wait for the job to be finished, and it will update the fields selected
Integration Center, mass update, update Job Requisition fields , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , How To