When create a new survey category, you find type “Satisfaction” is not in the Type list.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview and search for Activity “Survey”.
- Open the Activity and click on “Maintain Survey Categories” option.
- Create a survey category with ID ZAB(AB represents the ID number, for example Z01) and enter a category name.
- Click the dropdown list of Type, find “Satisfaction” is not in the Type list.
To have satisfaction survey in the system, you need to have “Enhanced Sales Campaign Functionalities” scoped in Business Configuration.
- Business Configuration work center.
- Implementation Projects work center view.
- Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Scoping step.
- Go to Sales Campaign Elements.
- Enable “Enhanced Sales Campaign Functionalities” option.
- Click Next, and then Finish button to save the changes.
Once this is scoped, you will start seeing the Satisfaction Type in the dropdown list for Maintain Survey Categories fine tuning activity.
Survey Categories;Survey Type; Satisfaction;
KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-ANA , Survey Analytics , How To