You are not able to edit cost in the valuation tab of material PQR as the Edit Cost tab is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Data work center.
- Go to the Materials view.
- Search and Edit the Material: PQR (PQR represents the Material ID)
- Go to the Valuation tab.
- Select the respective Company and Business Residence.
you can see that Edit Cost tab is greyed out.
The issue is due to Fiscal year is not maintained for the respective company. Hence, you are not able to maintain the cost for the respective set of books.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Master data view.
- Go to the Sets of Books and Assigned Companies sub-view.
- Select respective Company and click on Edit Fiscal Years tab.
- Click on New Fiscal Year tab and maintain the Fiscal Year for the respective year.
Edit cost tab, Material master data, Valuation , KBA , edit cost greyed out , material master data , valuation tab , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , Problem