When create a new Opportunity, you find the Sales Cycle field is automatically filled.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Opportunity work center view.
- Click New button to create a new Opportunity.
- Find the Sales Cycle field is automatically filled.
You might have specified one of your previously defined Opportunity Sales Cycles that should be proposed automatically whenever an Opportunity is created.
You can check the sales cycles settings by the following steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview and search for Activity “Sales Cycles and Phases”.
- Open the Activity and click on “Specify Default Sales Cycle” option.
- Here you can find the default Sales Cycle defined for Opportunity.
Sales Cycle;Sales Phase;Default Sales Cycle; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To