You have a template for a specific country (E.g. Belgium) and want multiple languages of this template to be available in Form Template Maintenance.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Form Template Maintenance view.
- Find the Templates for Customer Invoice.
- In the "Country" Column, you see the correct country, however, in the "Language" Column, you notice that one or more expected languages are missing.
This happens because the system will generate template languages based on the options chosen in the scoping option "Questions for Addresses and Languages".
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project line.
- Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the 4th option (Questions tab).
- Expand Built-in Services and Support.
- Expand Business Environment.
- Select Addresses and Languages.
- Mark the checkbox on "Do you need ABC (where ABC represents the country name) as a solution language?" for all languages you need available.
- Confirm the changes.
Now the correct form languages should be available for the respective country.
KBA 2027531 - How to Create a Form Template in a Specific Language Which is Not Available in the List of Languages in Form Template Maintenance
Template ; Customer Invoice ; Language ; Country ; Scoping , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To