- Model refresh fails when refreshing combined data models manually in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Below error will be shown in the developer tool:
- "'DataIntegration_Connection': SyntaxError: Unexpected token R in JSON at position 0" error appears in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.9
- SAP Business ByDesign (ByD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model from SAP Business ByDesign Analytics
- Create a new query
- Select Transformations\Combine Data
- Choose SAP Business ByDesign Analytics from Data Source
- Choose previous connection
- Create a new query
- Select a query
- Click on Create
- Combine 2 Data and keep relationship as All Primary Data
- Click on Combine
- Click on Create Model
- Model is created successfully
- Click on Refresh the Import Job in Datasources
- Notice that the error message "Refresh Failed"
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.08 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Schedule , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem