When you are creating an E-mail activity within the Activities tab of an Individual Customer, the Recipient is blank.
SAP Cloud Support Delivery
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Individual Customers view.
- Open the Customer ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Activities tab.
- Select the New button in the E-mail pane.
- The Recipient is not pre-determined.
The E-mail Recipient is determined based on the Main Contact of the Account. Since Individual Cusotmers do not have a Main Contact, the determination does not work.
Currently the E-mail Recipient is only determined for Active and non-Accounts. It is not supported for the Individual Customers BO.
This is therefore a new feature request. Please post your idea on the Customer Influence site: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
E-mail Recipient, Individual Customers , Activities , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem