You have configured the available queries for a page layout, however the number of results of the default query is different from the expected. And, if you select another query and come back to default the result is correct.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to Accounts screen.
- The default query My Accounts is showing a wrong number of results.
- Select a different query and after this come back to My Accounts.
- Now, the result is correct.
This behavior could happen if you hide the master layout default query on the page layout. As it is not possible to set a default query for a page layout the system could show an unexpected result on the first screen load.
There are two options to correct this behavior:
- The page layout and master layout should have the same default query.
- The business user should define your own default query. So, the system will load the personalized default query.
Query ; Page Layout ; Advanced search ; search results , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To