Data in table is not correct and it's no problem when setting Unbooked Data in one dimension
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story table with Company Code, Cost Center, Purchase Order, Internal Order in Rows and Cross Calculations in Columns.
- Find that there is "Unassigned" in Purchase Order column, however no "Unassigned" in Internal Order column.
- Select "Unbooked Data" on Internal Order, "Unassigned" is displayed in both Purchase Order and Internal Order column. This is expected result.
This issue is a product defect.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2019.13.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Data, Unbooked Data, not correct, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem