The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when trying to enter the mass data entry mode in some stories:
- Could not enable Mass Data Entry
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.02.07
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC.
- Open a story.
- Click the "Mass data entry" button.
This is a bug triggered when the first line of the dimension members in the story is hidden.
Planned to be fixed in wave 2019.07.
Unhide any hidden dimension members.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Could not enable Mass Data Entry error mde planning , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem