You can now enable ORD/ Report - Canvas from Upgrade Center.
This includes Advanced Reporting and Learning data if applicable.
Support Engagement is no longer required
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Navigate to Admin Center > Upgrade Center.
- On the top right corner, click the 'Filter By' drop down and select 'Analytics'.
- Select 'Learn More & Upgrade Now' for Online Report Designer (or) Employee Central Advanced Reporting.
- Once the upgrade completes successfully, desired canvas report permissions have to be enabled for the desired users.
Refer article 2673075 for more details
- If the instance has Employee Central configured, you will see the option for Advanced Reporting
- Else you will be able to see Online Report Designer
- And in both the cases, if the instance has LMS enabled and integrated, Learning schema will also be enabled
- None of these reporting features require any kind of extra licensing. They are just a reporting functionality, added to the products you have already purchased (licensed) and implemented.
If Report Canvas / ORD is unavailable after the upgrade and RBP changes, please check the following article for possible causes and fixes:
2796673 - Users do not Have Access to Report - Canvas / Online Report Designer - Master KBA
enable, ORD, ODS, Advanced,Reporting, REALMS, self, service, upgrade, report, center, canvas, how, AYT-21432, AYT-20950, AYT-21646 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem