A job requisition field derives value from calculating 2 fields from Positon Org Chart is not calculating and does not populate value.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Select the Position you will be creating the job requisition from
- Click on Create Job Requisition
- Once the job requisition is created review the field that needs to calculate
- You will noticed that the field in the job requisition is blank
Position Org Chart has Field A and Field B
Job Requisition field has Field C which uses the calculated value of Field A and Field B from Position Org chart
Either one or both fields from position org chart has Null value instead of 0.
There is 2 ways to resolve this issue.
- Please make sure that the fields in the position org chart has 0 value instead of Null.
- If you cant modify the field to have 0 value, you may use function "Treat Null value as 0"
Position Org Chart Job Requisition Blank Value , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem