- Story based on HANA view does not load anymore.
Errors shown in console log:
- When story starts to load: Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: t.getHierarchyName is not a function
- When trying to go to Explore mode (which does not work): [Application Error]:Cannot read property 'addModelListener' of undefined
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.5
- Live Data Connection based on SAP HANA
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development and will be fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
Please refer to Service Level Agreements for SAP Cloud Services.
- ** in Wave 2019.05. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
- ** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem