You need to add the field 'Reason Code' to the layout of leads, but it is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Click on Adapt -> Edit Master Layout.
- Open lead ABC (ABC represents the lead ID).
- While editing the layout screen, add fields.
- The field 'Reason Code' is not available.
The lead ABC is not in the status 'Accepted' or 'Rejected'. Only leads with the mentioned status can have a reason code maintained. If the lead is maintained with a different status, the field will not be available for it. You can check this with the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the fine tune activity 'Leads'.
- Click on 'Assign Reasons'.
- Only reasons for status 'Accepted' and 'Rejected' are maintained.
This is the standard system behavior.
You need to edit the layout of a lead which has the status 'Accepted' or 'Rejected' to add the field 'Reason Code' to the layout.
Lead, Reason Code, Field, Missing, Layout , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To