You are unable to find an option to set a Default Query for an OWL screen while editing a Page Layout
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to your system using Key User credentials
2. Go to the required screen such as Sales -> Opportunites.
3. Click on Adapt -> Edit Page Layout and select the require Page Layout.
4. Click on Show Advance Filter button.
5. Click on Organize Queries button.
6. You are unable to find the option to set Default Query in the Organize Queries pop-up.
This functionality is currently not supported. You can only change visibility of queries on Page Layout level.
You may set a Default Query via Master Layout which will be reflected for all the Users that have access to the particulr screen.
Or End Users may set a Default Query as per their requirement via Personalization.
Unable to set default query, Default Query on Page Layouts, Organize Queries on Page Layouts , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem