Some of OData Services in S4HANA system are not shown when creating new Model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new SAP S/4HANA connection in SAC.
- Try to create a new Model on the top of new connection.
- Some of the ODATA service in S/4HANA are not shown in the Query panel list.
- Refreshing the list or searching by some specific key word may not solve the issue.
The root cause is gateway odata results do not reflect the real-time data unless user has to first manually hit individual service $metadata.
- For each invisible service confirm its Service ID in S4/HANA. For example : API_FINPROJECT_SRV
- In the same browser access its URL "https://<S4System>/sap/opu/odata/sap/<ServiceID>/$metadata" directly.
- Need to log on with SAC_IN_COMM_USER account when accessing the URL.
- Confirmed the service metadata is loaded in the page as XML format.
- Go back to SAC tab in same browser, search the service with its name again.
- Check the service is now shown in the result list.
This issue is now planned to be fixed in 2019.9 version in future.
2710858 - Custom Analytical Queries are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud system
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, server, service, services, visible, invisible, hide, hidden, OData, Open Data Protocol , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem