- User would like to have the Recruiter or HR Manager complete the Hiring manager activities
- Hiring manage activities assigned to wrong user
- Hiring manager activities assigned to candidate
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
- Hiring Manager's activities are designed to be completed by the Hiring Manager.
- In some cases users, enable this feature in Super Admin
- Super Admin
- Reassign message
- The behavior of that feature is to selects any random user associated with the candidate and assign them the Hiring Manager's Activities
- How you can check who that user is to navigate to BizX
- Manage Data
- Search for your candidate
- View the processor ID assigned to the OCI
- New Hire Activities will be visible for managerId (Hiring Manager), only if Processor ID is blank.
- If you want the Processor ID be filled out, in Super Admin >> SF_Notifications, you have to check "Reassign notification".
- But in this case every time the activity is reassigned in Onboarding, new assignee will be sent to Processor ID of,
OnboardingCandidateInfo, which means that it can be any user.
- That's why we keep Processor ID empty and let Hiring Manager take care of New Hire Activities.
- In other words, if you find New Hire Activities was assigned to the wrong user and it is impossible to assign the New Hire Activities to,
Hiring Manager from Recruiter or HR Manager, please uncheck "Reassign notification" in Super Admin,
Then Remove the Processor ID from OnboardingCandidateInfo using this KBA 2419074.
- New Hire Activities will go back to Hiring Manager automatically.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
2419074 - How to Manually Update the Onboarding Candidate Info Object - Onboarding
New Hire Activities, Hiring Manager, Reassign, assign, Hiring Manager's activity , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To