Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Is it possible to change the color of the following banner/navigation bar that appears in the External Career Site where "Sign In" and "Language" appear.
Theme Manager does not seem to have the option to change this color / it is unclear which section will change this color.
SAP SuucessFactors Recruiting Management
Please follow these steps to update the banner color in the external career site:
- Go to Manage Recruiting Sites
- Click on 'Manage Recruiting Site Themes'
- Select the Default theme that is being used
- Click on Fine Tune > Career Navigation
- Navigation background color (this is where you update the color for that banner)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a personalization that can be done, however support team does not assist in such tasks.
External Career Site, Theme manager, banner color, navigation background color, Manage Recruiting Site Themes , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To