When we enter in the catalog and we browse the topics to see the Subject Areas, in that section, we see the ID of the Subject Area instead of the Subject Area description.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Learning Catalog
- Select 'Browse by Topics'
- Subject Area displays the Subject Area ID instead of the Description (as in below image)
The Subject Area description can be localized so this can be entered for the different languages in the system.
If no value is entered in the locale that the current user is using, then the display will default to the Subject Area ID for that user.
Ensure that the Subject Area Description has been entered for all relevant locales as follows:
- In LMS Admin navigate to References>Learning>Subject Areas
- Search for the Subject Area in question
- Edit the Locale translations for the Subject area by selecting the globe icon
- Enter the description translation for all required locales and save changes
Subject Area, Subject Areas, Topics, Desctiption, Catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To