SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics.
- Go to the view Design Reports.
- Find and open the report CODCAMPJ_Q0002.
- Add to Rows the following fields: Campaign and Response Indicator.
You notice that the field Response indicator shows for example: Count 1 true and count 3 false. You are wondering how this field fetches data.
This is because the response indicator refers to the first response indicator. If you check the leads created for the Campaign ABC, you noticed that there are 4 leads created for the accounts related to this campaign. The lead created first have this indicator as true and the ones created later have the response indicator as false.
To check that:
- Go to the work center Sales Campaign.
- Go to the view Campaign.
- Search and open the campaign ABC and move to the tab Leads.
You see there are 4 leads with different account names. The lead created first has the indicator as true, the other ones created later show this indicator as false.
The characteristic works as designed.
Campaign, Response Rate, CODCAMPJ_Q0002, CODCAMPJ, Business Analytics, Reporting, AP-RC-ANA, Lead , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-LE-MKT-CPG , Campaign Processing , How To