When you create a Visit from the Contact TI, the Contacts Business Address is not used as the default address within the Visit.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Contact tab.
- Open the Contact DEF (DEF represents the Main Contact ID).
- Go to the Addresses tab.
- Here you can see that the Contacts Business Address differs from the address flagged as main within the Account ABC.
- Go to the Visits tab of the Contact DEF.
- Fill in all mandatory fields and select Save and Open.
- The Visit is created with the main address of the Account and not the Business Address of the Contact.
This is the expected system behaviour.
The system is designed to select the main address of the Account by default. If you like, you could mark the business address as the main address, in which case it would become the default address for the Account.
You can also add the Address Selection field in the Visits header. You can use this field to select any other address for the Visit that you have maintained for the Account.
Main Address, Business Address, Contact, Accounts, Visit , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem