- With b1902, the Internal Career Site can be enabled to take advantage of Career Site Builder (CSB)
- This KB article answers the following questions:
- What are the prerequisites for enabling the Internal Career Site powered by Career Site Builder?
- How can ICS be enabled and by whom?
- Can customers join an Early Adopter Program for ICS?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
ICS enablement requires Partner or Professional Services engagement. As the main prerequisite is to have SuccessFactors BizX Platform IAS (Identity Authentication Service) configured, the partner must confirm with their customer if they already have a tenant. The list of prerequisites to ICS can be found here.
If the customer has a tenant:
The partner can carry on with the configuration of SuccessFactors BizX Platform IAS as outlined here.
If the customer does not have a tenant:
The customer will need to create an incident with Support with the IAS team (BC-IAM-IDS) to create the tenant. Please see the following KBA for information you need to provide when requesting an IAS tenant - 2751968 - Details required when requesting an Identity Authentication tenant. Once the tenant is created, the Partner can continue with the configuration of IAS and ICS. The steps to enable ICS are outlined in the Recruiting Marketing Implementation guide. The Early Adopter program mentioned in the Internal Release Readiness webinar is not available, however there will be a series of recorded webinars to educate Partners, Professional Services and Customers on how to turn on Internal Career Site.
- Prerequisites for Internal Career Site Implementation
- Process to Set Up SAP SuccessFactors with Identity Authentication
- About Internal Career Site
- 2751968 - Details required when requesting an Identity Authentication tenant
- 2674264 - Configuring SSO between Corporate IDP, IAS Tenant and BizX Instance when using IAS as a proxy to Corporate IDP - BizX Platform
- 2674232 - Configuring SSO between IAS Tenant and BizX Instance - BizX Platform
SF, success factors, IAS, RCM, RMK, Employee Login, Internal Career Site Powered by Career Site Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To