While creating a Lead, you remove the Employee Responsible that was determined by the system in the Create screen. On opening the Lead, the notification appears: "Initial party with role Employee Responsible blocks party determination. Delete it."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Click New to create a new Lead ABC (ABC stands for the name o f the Lead).
- In the Create screen, remove the Employee Responsible that was entered by the system.
- Save and open the new Lead ABC.
Result: "Initial party with role Employee Responsible blocks party determination. Delete it."
When the party determination is set up so that the Employee Responsible is determined by the configuration, the Employee Responsible will automatically have an initial entry in the Sales & Marketing team; when you delete it, this entry will be empty and the line needs to be deleted to make the notification disappear.
Open the Lead ABC.
- Go to the Sales & Marketing Team Facet
- Delete the line Employee Responsible.
lead, employee responsible, owner, delete, party determination , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem