The measure value shows as negative after creating model with Account type data.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.0
Reproducing the Issue
Prepare a sample CSV with data like below:
- Log on to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a model with importing the CSV file
- Make 1st column Account as Account type.
- Add AccountsDescription as the Description for Account.
- Add AccountType as the Type for Account.
- Make 4th column Value as Measure.
- Click Create Model to complete model creation.
- Based on this Model, create a story.
- In Data tab, select the Account Sample.
- Find that the measure value is shown as -10000 which is negative.
This issue is judged as BY Design by Development team.
After the model is created, re-import the CSV data with Convert value symbol by account type option check on in Mapping Options as the steps below:
- Import the CSV file again to the created model.
- In Mapping Options check on Convert value symbol by account type.
- In Import Method, choose Clean and replace the selected version to clear the old data.
- Perform the import process and check the data in story, notice that the measure value is now positive.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem