You have an onInit rule to hide or show a field in the Compensation Info Portlet during the hire process.
When you reach the compensation session, the field is hidden or displayed as per your business rules as expected, however, when you change the frequency field in the pay component, the page is reloading and all the fields reset to how it is defined in the data model.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an onInit rule with base object as employee information (can be always true) setting a field visibility for compInfo;
- Go to Add New Employee and fill all the sessions until you reach compensation info session;
- See that the field property (visibility, required or value) is set correctly as per business rule;
- Add a pay component;
- Fill all the fields until you reach the frequency and note that the property remains as desired;
- Fill the frequency field and see that the page has reloaded;
- After this reload the properties are reset as per data model config which is not expected;
We have already reported this behavior to the engineering team, which has now been confirmed to be fixed with the 1905 release.
Any further updates will be provided through here.
ECT-115178 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Bug Filed