You want to renewal the contract, but the system does not create a new invoice schedule automatically.
SAP Business By Design.
Reproducing the Issue
Checking the contract
1. Go to the Sales Orders work center.
2. Select the Contracts view.
3. Search for the Document ID ABC (ABC represents your Contract ID).
4. Click on the Edit button and then View All button.
5. Navigate to the Renewal and Cancellation tab.
The rule was set on the Renewal Rule field.
6. Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
7. Open the Invoice Schedule sub tab.
There is only one item which has the amount fixed, the other one is 0,00 and not editable.
The dates are not getting copied because the recurrence type is individual dates and for individual dates we can't copy the dates as there is no pattern for it.
You have to manually add the dates for these invoice schedule if needed.
Contract; Renewal; Sales Order; Invoice Schedule , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To