Report Centre listing now includes two tabs for Report Admins - My Reports and All Reports.
This article will explain the feature in brief.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Centre
- If you are an Admin for any of the report types in Report Centre, you can now see two tabs, "My Reports" and "All Reports", on the "Reporting > Report Centre" page.
- The reports that you have created and the reports shared with you appear under the "My Reports" tab.
- All the reports in your instance appear under the "All Reports" tab.
- The enhancement to the Admin permissions also allows you to change the author of a report, given that the new author has permissions to access or to edit that report type.
Report - Canvas Admin:
A. If 'Functional and Option Permissions' is enabled under Admin Centre > Manage Workforce Analytics > 'RBP Role to Maintain WFA permissions'
(More on this: 2762935 - Online Report Designer (ORD) / Report - Canvas Functional Permissions migration to RBP)
User should be granted 'Report-Canvas Designer Admin' permission under Permission > Analytics permissions
B. If ORD Roles control Functional Permissions:
The ORD role assigned to the user under concern, should have the 'Report Designing Admin' permission
More on ORD User and Role maintenance - 2151880 - Online Report Designer (ORD) Admin Features
Dashboards and Tiles Admin:
User should be granted 'Analytics Tiles and Dashboards' permission under Permission > Manage Dashboards / Reports
Report - Table Admin:
User should be granted the 'Report Admin' permission under Permission > Manage Dashboards / Reports
All, My, Report, Centre, Admin, Canvas, Table, Custom, Dashboard, Tile, Change, Author, Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , How To