You are experiencing performance issues in your Tenant due to suspected issue with your local network.
You need to provide data from your local network to SAP as instructed by SAP Cloud Product Support in order to identify a network issue.
SAP Cloud for Customer
You can use a script developed by SAP to simplify the data collection process. You can find this script, containing a .bat and a .ps1 file, attached to this Document in a zip folder:
- Extract both files and place them on your desktop. This is important as the script will only run when both files are located on the desktop.
- Double-click on the 'DataCollection.bat' file to run it.
- In the window that appears, only enter the system number of your Tenant in the form myxxxxxx (myxxxxxx represents the ID appearing between the encryption, https, and the system suffix, .crm.ondemand.com).
- Press Enter; this will compile the results into a .txt file and place it on the desktop.
- Attach this .txt file to the incident and return the incident to provider.
Network, Performance, Latency, Bandwidth, Network Script , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRF , Performance , How To
|SAP Data Collection.zip|