There are two or more logon languages available for your system, like English and German. You want to remove e.g. German as logon language.
SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter your system URL in browser.
- On logon page, select language using the drop-down list.
Please follow the steps below to remove a logon language like e.g. German
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select relevant project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next and navigate to Questions section.
- Drill down to Built-in Services and Support and then further to Business Environment.
- Select Addresses and Languages element.
- Under the Questions for Addresses and Languages select Do you need German as a solution language?
- Uncheck the option.
- Click Next and Finish.
Now German will be removed from the logon language options.
Business configuration, logon language, remove logon language, log-on, login, log-in, delete, popup , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem