You have not maintained Employee Work Distribution Rule for a particular Employee and Country combination, however the employee is still appearing as Employee Responsible.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Managment Work center and select Accounts.
- Select New and then select Private Account.
- Choose the country as France.
- Select View All and then go to Relationships tab.
- In the Responsbilites tab, you will see an Employee, who was not maintained as Employee Responsible for the country France.
In the Employee Work distribution rule, You would have maintianed the country as 'Not Specified' for the particular employee. If the country is maintained as 'Not Specified',then the employee will become Employee Responsible for all the countries in the system.
- Go to Organizational Management work center and select Employee Work Distribution.
- Under the Business Area : Sales and Marketing,Choose Employee Responsible for Sales and select Edit.
- Select any rule and go to the Country tab.
- In the Selected Items, Check whether the entry 'Not Specified' is maintained.
- Repeat this check for all the rules and then remove the entry 'Not Specified'.
Employee Work Distribution Rules, Account, Country, Organizational Management , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem