- How to match OptionID between two instances?
- When performing an Export Picklist from source instance and importing Picklist to target instance, the optionID value is staying with different OptionID in target instance;
- When performing an Instance Sync between two instances, the optionID value is staying with different OptionID in target instance;
- After performing an Export/Import Picklist, business rules which are associated with picklists are with inconsistencies;
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Picklists
Performing an Export/Import Picklist or an Instance Sync the system will use current option ID sequence in the target instance to generate new optionID in target. This process is necessary to ensure that option ID uniqueness will continue on target.
To mach the OptionID between source and target instance, you can create a new case to SAP Support to perform an Instance Refresh. Please, be aware that an Instance Refresh will copy all data that exist in source to target. For additional information regarding Instance Refresh, follow the KBA below:
Option ID, MDF Picklist, Picklist Center, same optionID, change OptionID , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , MDF Picklists , Problem