After 1902 you have lost access to non secured MDF objects for example your workschedule was never secured so all the employees have access to it but now they have lost his/her access to this object.
The same behavior affects any other MDF object in the system.
Employee Central 2.0
Missing permission on Access to non-secured objects (previously known as 'Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework')
After 1902 release this permission is no longer required to access Objects which are marked as 'Secured='Yes' on Configure Object Definitions however it is required for non secured MDF objects as the twx scenarios below.
- If this permission is not granted, on manage data user will be able to see only objects which are marked as Secured='Yes' and user has access.
- If this permission is granted, user will get access to all objects which are marked as 'Secured='No' and the secured objects on which user has access.
For foundation objects, you have separate permission "MDF Foundation Objects" where you can control which Foundation Objects you have veiw/create/insert/correct or delete access.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the Role you desire;
- Click in Permission...;
- Navigate to the session Metadata Framework;
- Check the option "Access to non-secured objects (previously known as 'Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework')";
Restrict access to unsecured objects under manage data, MDF-27490 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-MDF-RBP , RBP Permissions on MDF , Problem