Wfconfig missing in business rule configuration for MDF base object.
Employee Central - MDF obejct.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Configure Business Rule
- Create New Basic rule
- Select base object as any MDF object (custom or generic)
- When adding a condition check wfconfig and it is missing
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
This is an expected behaviour. After 1902, navigation path has been changed. Follow below the steps to create workflow for MDF in rule configuration.
- Go to Configure Business Rules
- Click on Plus Button (Create New Rule).
- Select 'Rules for MDF Based Objects' under Metadata Framework
- Input the base obejct (example - Division) and Purpose as Workflow
- Workflow configuration is now displayed under Then statement as the following image.
wfconfig, workflow configuration, MDF wfconfig, generic object wfconfig, generic object , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem