While migrating bank account balance, the system throw the following error:
"Company Code XXXX already has flows generated from FI in One Exposure"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Load migration template for bank accounts.
- Attempt to map the template bank account id to the s4hc bank account id.
- Simulate import.
- You will recieve the error "Company Code XXXX already has flows generated from FI in One Exposure".
The reason you are getting this error is because the FI flows are already generated in One exposure and now you are trying to upload the account opening Balance.
In standard process the account balance is uploaded first ( initial balance ) and then the flows are build in one exposure.
- Run App "Delete data from one exposure from Operations Hub"-> select radio button "delete" and provide company codes for all the source applications.
- Then upload the initial balance.
- After the balances are uploaded, then re-generate the flows.
S4_PC, CA-MIG-GTF, One Exposure, Bank account balance, FQME 123. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Migration Content , FIN-FSCM-FQM , One Exposure , Problem