You would like to restrict an extension filed created in Registered Products, however, it is not shown in Code List Restriction to be added.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click on Code List Restrictions hyperlink.
- Click on New button.
- On Business Object select "Installation Point/Registered Product".
- On Code to Restrict try to select the created extension field on Registered Products.
- Notice that it is not available.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
Currently extension fields created in Registered Product screen, will not be shown in Code List Restriction to add this up.
Registered Products; Code List Restriction; Add; Shown; Available; Installation Point/Registered Product; , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA , Installed Base Data Management , Problem