[[LOGO]] and [[MICROSITE_LOGO]] tokens are not getting resolved when the Offer Letter is being printed as PDF.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Job Requisition, select a candidate in Offer Status
- Open the Application, click on Take Action and Offer Letter
- Select the template which has a logo token
- Click on Preview and Print as PDF
There is no restriction for use external (non-SF-hosted) image url's for in the system, as long you use the absolute url. However, it could be possible that when printing the Offer Letter as PDF, the system will not resolve the token and the image will not appear, since a few external url's are not supported by out PDF compiler.
- Absolute URL: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/logo/CLIENTLOGO.jpg
- Relative URL: (this will not allow the form to print out via PDF): /logo/CLIENTLOGO.jpg
Open a ticket to Product Support, provide the logo image and request to have to hosted within SuccessFactors servers. Replace the external link for the internal one and check if the logo will be resolved.
2089552 - Printing: Logos or Images Not Appearing in the PDF Printout of a Form - Platform
[[LOGO]], [[MICROSITE_LOGO]], Offer Letter Logo, Missing Logo, Blank Logo, Logo Token , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem