You have added some fields (related to an address) in the Opportunities OWL. However, when clicking on the column, you do not see the option "Sort Ascending" and "Sort Descending".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click Adapt > Edit master layout.
- Hover over a column.
- Click +.
- Go to the Add Other Fields tab.
- Open any of the options with name Address Snapshot.
- Add the field District, Country, City or Street. (These fields are only an example)
- Click on the column where these fields are now displayed.
RESULT: The option "Sort Ascending" and "Sort descending" is not available.
Some fields do not have the option to be sorted.
You can use the Advance Search if you are looking for a specific address.
address, sort, ascending, descending, District, Country, City, Street, , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To