The field "Document Description" is not shown in the work center Supplier Invoicing even though you have that field in your supplier invoices.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center Supplier Invoicing.
- Go to the view Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Here you can see that there is no column for the Document Description and you cannot add it in the personalization mode.
This issue occurs because you have not scoped it in your system.
Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Select a Project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until you reach the tab Questions.
- Under Built-In Services and Support go to System Management and User Interface List Mode.
- Activate the question "Do you want to use the new enhanced and faster object work list based on Service Adaptation Definition Language (SADL)?".
- Click Next and finish the change project.
supplier invoice, document description, Beleg, Belegbeschreibung, SADL , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To