- You want to report on "BenefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentContribution" Object and it is not appearing in Advanced Reporting;
- You want to report on "benefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentDetails" Object and it is not appearing in Advanced Reporting.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics;
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central;
- Advanced Reporting;
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Advanced Report/Canvas Report with an Advanced Reporting query;
- Try to add "BenefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentContribution" or "benefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentDetails" objects to the query;
- Notice that it is showing on the objects list.
This issue was verified by our Engineering team and they stated that these Standard MDF Objects are not supported for reporting purposes.
As described above, these objects are not supported for reporting purposes.
However, we encourage you to submit an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles – you can do this on our Customer Community Portal at http://community.successfactors.com/. Please follow the steps on KBA 2090228 for further information.
Standard MDF Objects, BenefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentContribution, benefitSavingsPlanEnrollmentDetails, advanced reporting, canvas report, advanced reporting query, standard, mdf, objects, benefits , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Product Enhancement