- An empty page appears after applying "Show totals" option for dimension member on a table.
- Below errors will be shown from developer tool:
- Context.get after it has been disposed
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
- 771020 Code: 73 Text: Internal Server Error
- 772604 Internal Server Error - Error exception....
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story
- Edit the story
- Select the table
- Apply "show totals" for a dimension
- Notice that loading takes long time
- Notice the error messages in the developer tool and the empty table
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.09 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q3 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem