When creating an Import Data Connection to SQL Databases, nothing happens and the following error can be found in the Stack trace in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Object CUBE:t.A.MsProductModel:MsProductModel was not found"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Click Menu - Connections
- Click '+' and under the "Acquire" area, click SQL Databases
The <driverconfigname>.properties file has been saved as a .txt file or the .properties file cannot be found.
- Please make sure the .properties file is saved as a Properties file. You can check this in Windows Explorer by making sure the "Type" column shows "Properties".
- Additionally, please make sure Step 2.iv has been followed in the Import Data Connection to an SQL Database guide to make sure that the SAP_CLOUD_AGENT_PROPERTIES environment variable points to the correct <driverconfigname>.properties file.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem