After changing a filter on a page, the manually aligned chart axes move away from their position in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a Story which has different charts on a page.
- Align the chart axes manually on the page.
- Change the filter selection in the story.
- Notice that the previously aligned axes move away from their position.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- This issue is fixed in Wave 2019.08 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
- This issue is fixed in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. Please refer to release notes for details of any added functionality
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, axes, align, move, manually, filter, change, page, chart, position , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem