Custom sorting of accounts and calculated measures has been introduced in wave 2019.4.
While it seems to be working for accounts, calculated measures sorting is behaving erratically. The issue seems to be not really with custom sorting but rather with calculated measures creation itself.
When we create calculated measures they are sorted in order of creation by default. But when we start referencing other calculated measures in the calculation formula
the sorting begins to change.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story
- In the Columns select a dimension Indicateur for example and create four calculations
- Call them: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Under the dimension Indicateur in the Builder select on : 4Calculations you will find them not sorted as in the story, you will find: 2, 3, 4, 1
- Go back to the story, click on the dimension and select option: Add Customer Order...
- In the right, change the order of the Calculated measures and select Preview button
- You will find that the order is not reflected in the story table...
This issue is planned to be fixed on 2019.06 wave for bi-weekly releases and for Q2 and on systems on QRC (Quarterly release cycle).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem